I last updated you on our kitchen back in June when it was still a hot mess. We are mostly finished with the first round of kitchen renovations, so I figured it was time to share some pictures!
After two months of waiting, our pantry door finally arrived. You can see how we updated and organized our pantry in this post.
I still need to paint underneath the cabinets where we removed some fluorescent lighting. I've been avoiding this because it is caked in grout from the tile we removed!
Still on our to-do list:
- update flooring
- new windows
- paint underside of cabinets where we removed lighting
- remove stick-on toe kick, replace with wood, paint to match cabinets
- remove blinds above sink window and replace with roman shade
- hanging plants in window above sink
- baseboards in pantry
- built-in island when we replace flooring
- create breakfast nook (post on this coming soon!)
2 >> cb2 bell white flush mount lamp <<
3 >> garden barstool in blue <<
4 >> ranarp pendant <<
And just in case you need a reminder... this is where we started with this project!
I'll be back later this week talking about the specific updates we made and how we did them on a fairly small budget!